1. A discovery call with one of our 3D Commercial consultants, to discuss your requirements and qualify whether we can assist you.
2. We will arrange a meeting for us to come out to your office and get a ’feel’ for the business, in order to get a better understanding of what exactly it is, you’re looking for.
3. We will run a private marketing campaign on your behalf, utlising our database, online tools and state of the art software programs, in order to attract candidates in the market for your specific role.
4. We will also use our extensive network and relationships, to target and headhunt passive candidates, who may not ordinarily be attracted via standard recruitment methods.
5. For permanent roles, we will offer up a shortlist of no more than 5
6. For contract/temporary roles, we will offer up a shortlist of between 3-5 candidates.
7. We will schedule interviews with candidates at your office/on site and if required, guide you on specific questioning, in order to get the best from the discussion.
8. We will conduct reference checks either prior to, or after interview, depending on the candidate’s status of employment. The depth of our professional networks, means we will generally know the person we’re obtaining the reference from.
9. Feedback – this is crucial, not only for our candidates, but for us as recruiters.
10. Placement into your business!
11. Aftercare – Because our job doesn’t stop there. We offer ourselves as advocates, in order to offer support to both parties, and pass on positive feedback!
12. For Temporary Placements – Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) is something that is of paramount importance to us, so we will be out to visit your worksite within 7 days of a candidate’s start date, to conduct an onsite safety assessment.
What we provide
- Professional courtesy.
- Commitment and Transparency.
- Ethical approach.
- No SPAM emails.
- Sound knowledge of the construction industry.
- Connection to a strong network of contacts.
- Management of the interview process.
- Industry insights & Salary Advice.
- OHS Compliance for Temporary Workers.
- Extensive Reference Checks on EVERY candidate placed.
- Aftercare contact once a candidate is placed in your business.
- Confidentiality. Always.