1. A discovery call with one of our consultants to discuss your background and industry experience.
2. We will meet with you at our office or in a convenient location to you (where possible), and have an in depth discussion to explore your career aspirations and possible pathways to get you there.
3. We create a market map together of potential opportunities to get you in front of the right people, by proactively reaching out to our network on your behalf and/or put you forward for roles we are already working on.
4. We will speak with your references in order to gain an impartial
understanding of your experience and team interactions (we ALWAYS ask your permission first).
5. Transparency is maintained through regular contact between us, so you know where we are upto in the process.
6. We will provide company insights and interview tips, so that you can feel confident and well prepared.
7. Placement in your new Permanent or Temporary role!
8. Aftercare – we want to make sure you are enjoying your new role, so will check in periodically and assist when/if required.
9. For Temporary Placements – Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) is something that is of paramount importance to us, so we will be out to visit your worksite within 7 days of your start date, to conduct an onsite safety assessment.
What you can expect
- Professional courtesy.
- Commitment and Transparency.
- Ethical approach.
- Honest career advice.
- Sound knowledge of the construction industry.
- Connection to a strong network of companies and contacts.
- Interview preparation, techniques and questions.
- Scenario based conversations.
- Advice on CV content.
- Aftercare contact once you’ve found your new role.
- Feedback on your application.
- Confidentiality. Always.