Contract Administrator | Commercial projects up to $30m
- Permanent / Full Time
- $90k - $150k TSP
This well-organised & structured business has been trading for over 10 years and work across a diverse portfolio of sectors, including - Government, Commercial & Fitout. Systems and processes are what make them as successful as they are, but all this comes from their existing teams of strong, ex-Tier 1 & 2 professionals - Come and be one of them!
$25m Government Project based in the North West suburbs of Melbourne. It will include Health Care Specialist equipment, civil works, repurposing of an existing structure to turn into an exciting new facility. Trades will include structures, carpentry, steel, joinery, data, medical grade specialist trades, high security assets and multiple other stakeholders.
As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for breaking down, vetting & letting sub-contractor packages, as well as negotiating for the best quality trades & materials in Melbourne. Other duties will include;
- Communication with all stakeholders - Site team, Architects & Sub Contractors.
- Submitting RFIs, Progress Claims & Documentation.
- Attending Site Meetings and creating financial reports.
- Working closely with a Project Manager.
This role requires an amount of "hustle" and character, not simply a tick and flick role. As a Contract Administrator, your background will ideally be with an established commercial builder working on projects beyond $5m+.
Other skills you may possess;
- Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction and/or related discipline. (Desired but nit essential)
- Experience in Building & Construction Management of multiple projects beyond $5m in value.
- Have a good sub-contractor trade base.
- Proven ability to communicate well and influence team members and stakeholders for a positive delivery.
- Have good build-ability knowledge and skill to dissect packages and rebuild to get the best for your client.
- Experience working in high pressure situations within large teams.
What to expect in your new Contract Administrator role;
- Professional Development through internal mentoring scheme.
- $90k - $150k Salary Package (Depending on Experience)
- Car/fuel allowance may be negotiated.
- Mobile Phone & Laptop.
- Real career progression to move into a Project Management or Contract Management position.
If the above is of interest and you have a proven track record of experience in this area of construction, then please get in touch with Paul Conway or Steph Atzamoglou at 3D Commercial - NOW!
0478 178 737
0477 017 597