Project Manager | Commercial Projects up to $30m
- Permanent / Full Time
- $140,000 - $180,000
Having survived some of the toughest times in construction, this builder has thrived and strengthened its relationships, whilst still maintaining a reputation as a market leader. With projects across commercial, education & medium density residential, they are well positioned will a solid pipeline of work.
The management team have a solid background in larger organisations who instill structure, process and proven methodology into each and every one of their projects, whilst their team members get the benefit of learning from the best in the business.
As the Project Manager, your duties will include;
- Managing the construction process from inception to completion.
- Manage the delivery team, program, contracts administration team, financial reporting, and budgeting throughout the project.
- Lead Safety meetings on site and coach team members on safe practices.
- Enhance the construction process with your building knowledge and guide others around you.
- Be accountable for Quality Control, Safety Management and OHS&E procedures at all times.
As a successful Project Manager, you will possess the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction and/or related discipline.
- Experience in Building & Construction Management of multiple projects between $3m - $25m in value.
- Proven ability to communicate well and influence team members and stakeholders for a positive delivery.
- Experience working in high pressure situations within large teams.
What to expect in your new Project Manager role;
- Professional Development within a successful organisation.
- Competitive Salary Package.
- Car/fuel allowance
- Many other in-house company benefits.
If the above is of interest and you possess some, or all of the skills required, please get in touch with Paul Conway or Steph Atzamoglou at 3D Commercial - NOW!
0478 178 737
0477 017 597