Estimator | Commercial Project up to $20m
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $150k TSP
Built on foundations of an exceptional leadership team, this business is fast becoming one of Melbourne's preferred builders in the commercial industry. Having delivered multiple key projects around Victoria, they are very well connected and have strong client relationships. Their business is based around people and projects, not dollars and timelines.
As a Mid-Level Estimator, you will be working with a team of Estimators and working closely with the Business Development & Marketing Team, in order to secure further projects including Education, Childcare & Multi-Level Residential up to $20m in value.
Duties will include;
- Preparing bill of quantities, gathering quotations and scope of works
- Detailed take-offs.
- Read and interpret Architectural & Engineering Drawings.
- Assist with tendering on multiple projects concurrently.
- Work within a team environment as well as operating autonomously.
- Gather and manage the tender documentation.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry standards and prices.
As a successful Estimator, you will no doubt have exceptional knowledge of local prices in the Victorian market, as well as a great trade base - but not essential, as this role is to join an existing team, not start from scratch. Some of the basic requirements are that you;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have impeccable time management practices
- Negotiate well with sub-contractors without under valuing them
On offer for the right person, is a salary package of up to $150,000 and the opportunity to join an extraordinary business with even more success ahead of them.
If you're a proven Estimator then please get in touch for a confidential discussion or click APPLY to send your CV and be considered for this role with an exceptional organisation.
0478 178 737