Site Manager | Fitout Projects up to $10m
- Permanent / Full Time
- $140k TSP
This national Fitout & refurbishment business has successfully pulled through one of the toughest years of the construction industry. With a good spread across fitout, refurbishment & light commercial works, they are now securing more CBD multi level fitouts and require another Site Manager to deliver for repeat clients.
As a Site Manager, you will be required to conduct all usual Site duties including;
- Scheduling Trades
- Writing up project schedule / program
- Conducting Site Meetings - Toolbox Talks, OHS issues etc.
- Overall Site Safety and OHS&E
- Liaising with stakeholders - Sub Contractors, Office Team & Neighbouring Tenants
- Advising on any design issues as the build progresses
- MINIMAL Saturdays - you write your own program!
Ideally you will have;
- A trade and/or tertiary qualification in Building & Construction.
- You will have delivered several Commercial Projects from start to finish.
- Projects worked on will include office fitouts, end of trip facility upgrades, atrium & foyer upgrades, live environments, and heavy services within.
- use of PROCORE software will be advantageous, but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Site Manager role will be needed to succeed.
- AMBITION & DRIVE - Must have.
If the above is of interest and you possess some, or all the skills required, please get in touch with Paul Conway or Steph Atzamoglou at 3D Commercial NOW!
0478 178 737
0477 017 597