Contract Administrator | Fitout up to $10m
- Permanent / Full Time
- $90k - $120k TSP
This national Fitout & refurbishment business has successfully pulled through one of the toughest years of the construction industry. With a good spread across fitout, refurbishment & light commercial works, they are now securing more CBD multi level fitout projects. Systems and processes is what make them as successful as they are, but all this comes from their existing teams of professionals - Come and be one of them.
As a purely OFFICE BASED Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for breaking down, vetting & letting sub-contractor packages, as well as negotiating for the best quality trades & materials in Melbourne. Other duties will include;
- Communicztion with all stakeholders - Site team, Architects & Sub Contractors.
- Submitting RFIs, Progress Claims & Documentation.
- Attending Site Meetings and creating financial reports.
As a Contract Administrator, your background will ideally be with an established commercial builder working on projects in excess of $10m. Other skills you will possess;
- Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction and/or related discipline.
- Experience in Building & Construction Management of multiple projects beyond $10m in value.
- Have a good sub-contractor trade base (but not essential)
- Proven ability to communicate well and influence team members and stakeholders for a positive delivery.
- Have good build-ability knowledge and skill to dissect packages and rebuild to get the best for your client.
- Experience working in high pressure situations within large teams.
If the above is of interest and you have a proven track record of experience in this area of construction, then please get in touch with Paul Conway or Steph Atzamoglou at 3D Commercial - NOW!
0478 178 737
0477 017 597