Site Manager | Commercial Projects up to $30m
- Permanent / Full Time
- $130k - $150k TSP
Over the last 20 years, our client has been delivering diverse projects in Melbourne across the Commercial, Industrial & Institutional sectors up to $30M. Projects include Car Showrooms, Warehouse Developments, Office Developments, Interior Fitouts & Educational Builds. Their dedication to repeat client satisfaction and delivery, has meant they've built a reputation based on trust, efficiency and a well established leadership network.
As a Site Manager, you will be required to conduct all usual Site duties including;
- Scheduling Trades
- Writing up project schedule / program
- Conducting Site Meetings - Toolbox Talks, OHS issues etc.
- Overall Site Safety and OHS&E
- Liaising with stakeholders - Sub Contractors, Office Team & Neighbouring Tenants
- Advising on any design issues as the build progresses
Ideally you will have;
- A trade and/or tertiary qualification in Building & Construction.
- You will have delivered a number of Commercial Projects from start to finish.
- Projects worked on will include Schools, Child Care Centres, Community Builds and the like.
- Sound structures experience, including basement builds will be highly regarded.
- Basic computer skills will also be desired in order to communicate with all stakeholders. programs include Procore (Delivery), Jobpac (Financials) & Hammertech (OHS).
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Site Manager role will be needed to succeed.
If the above is of interest and you possess some, or all of the skills required, please get in touch with Paul Conway or Steph Atzamoglou at 3D Commercial NOW!
0478 178 737
0477 017 597