Project Manager | Structures
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to and above $200k + (Dep on Experience)
3D Commercial have partnered with an established top tier formwork structures contractor, they have been in operation for over 8-9 years. They deal with all the top builders here in Victoria. Due to recently won jobs with some top head contractors, they are on the lookout to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join the team to work on up and coming new jobs.
Your new role
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overall performance of the project’s delivery timeline, quality and budget
- Client facing – reporting to the head contractor and other stakeholders/consultants
- Assisting the PE/CA with variation claims for the head contractor and any subcontractors
- Coordinating the construction program timeline
- Assisting with any pre-construction/design meetings
- Manage the site/project team – PC/CA, Site Supervisors, Graduates etc to ensure the project is being delivered properly
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience working for a medium-large scale formwork subcontractor in a PM or Senior PC role where you have delivered structure packages from start to finish.
- Experience in Australia within this field (preferably Melbourne)
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree/tertiary qualification
- Solid communication and presentation skills, you will be client facing.
- Ambition to commit and come on the journey and grow with the business.
What you’ll get in return
- Join a stable, financially secure contractor with an excellent reputation in the market.
- A strong pipeline of varied projects from Apartments, Schools and Hospitals – they are spread across multiple industries so are protected.
- Work on EBA projects that are large scale and have a strong cohort of available trades.
- A business who are extremely picky on who they hire, their team is strong and stable.
- Excellent workplace culture with supportive leaders and low staff turnover.
- Work on large structure packages from $3M - $25M.
What to do now
For more information, call Will Walker on 0472 723 685, if you are interested in the role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org