Contract Administrator | Fit Out & New Build
- Permanent / Full Time
- Salaries ranging from $110,000 - $150,000 + Super (Depending on Experience)
- Job security - Very healthy pipeline of work
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional development through internal mentoring programs
- Great culture and working environment with exceptional management
- Work-life balance
- Phone allowance + Laptop
- Commitment to provide project diversity
Diverse projects spanning across Healthcare to Education, Retail, Community Facility Construction, Industrial & more.
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience as a CA delivering relevant commercial projects up to $5m - $30m across diverse sectors
- Local experience in Australia/VIC is preferred
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to work across multiple platforms
- The ability to foster & develop lasting relationships with clients, stakeholders, trades & subcontractors right across Victoria
- Ambition to commit long-term to the business
As Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for running projects with your Project Manager from start through to completion & your key duties are as follows;
- Communication with all stakeholders - Site team, Architects & Sub Contractors.
- Submitting RFIs, Progress Claims & Documentation.
- Attending Site Meetings and creating financial reports.
- Breaking down, vetting & letting sub-contractor packages
- Managing variation claims from subcontractors
Call Me - If you want to join an industry-leading business, with all the tools in place for success. Send an up to date copy of your CV & Project List to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, get in touch directly for a highly confidential discussion.
0477 004 896