Junior Bid Coordinator | Commercial Construction
- Permanent / Full Time
- $60k - $70k
As the Junior Bid Coordinator you will be working closely with the Estimating team to put together tenders. Previous exposure to the construction industry is preferred but experience in a Bid Coordinator role is not.
You will receive excellent support and training from an innovative Estimating Manager who is extremely passionate about his role and the company. Joining a fun and dynamic team you will get a great ‘feel-good factor’ knowing you have played a part in project wins.
- Manage the preparation and completion of all required documentation for tender submissions.
- Revise and enhance proposal documents by editing and rewriting them to improve their quality and impact.
- Establish and maintain a content library to efficiently manage and organize all marketing materials and resources.
- Develop and update marketing collateral to support various business initiatives and campaigns.
- Perform administrative tasks and prepare reports as required to support the tendering process.
- Ensure timely submission of completed bid proposals within specified deadlines.
Direct experience isn't required but to be successful you must possess the following;
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving agreed objectives and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel. A familiarity with Adobe Design Suite is preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-discipline, self-motivation, and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
If you meet the requirements and believe this position is a suitable fit for you, we encourage you to APPLY NOW. This is a really great opportunity, and it’s unlikely to be available for an extended period. Alternatively, you can email your resume directly to email@example.com