Site Supervisor | Tier 1
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $220k and above
Your new role
- You will initially be coordinating Shell works and external trades then rolling into the finishes aspects.
- Ensuring the timelines are met by the subcontractors you will be responsible for.
- Quality assurance, making sure all works completed are to building standards
- Working alongside an extensive site team including Site Managers, PMs, Coordinators and Graduates.
- Ensure all site documentation for your area is completed
What you need to succeed
- Experience in a Supervisor role for a Commercial builder here in Melbourne/Australia on medium-large scale projects.
- Ideally currently or previously working for a similar company in Melbourne on similar projects.
- An understanding of shell works and facades packages with proven prior delivery.
- Trade qualification/degree related to construction
- Ambition to commit to the business long term and progress through the ranks
- Strong communication skills, you must be able to have the conversations with subbies if they are falling behind
What’s in it for you
- An experienced, solidified company here in Melbourne with an outstanding reputation
- Established senior leaders and project teams who have been with the business for a long time and have worked on many iconic Melbourne projects
- Attractive salary package that matches your experience level (up to $220k pack maybe more for the right person)
- A diverse range of large scale, complex projects – Hospitals, Offices, Apartments, Hotels etc.
- Less weekend work than other builders in that space
- Very healthy pipeline of future projects
- Excellent culture – this is backed up by us knowing people in the business who vouch for how they go about things
- Tools of trade – phone allowance, laptop etc
- Excellent parental leave scheme including primary and secondary carers
Call Will Walker on 0472 723 685 for more information, send your updated CV directly to email@example.com. Alternatively click apply.