Contract Administrator | Luxury Residential
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $130k + Super (depends on experience)
Your new role
- Ultra high-end apartment project based in Toorak or South Melbourne
- Letting Subcontracts
- Writing scopes of works
- Forecasting and cost tracking the financial expenditure/cash flow.
- Procuring materials for the project most likely from overseas due to the nature of the build
- Managing subcontractor variation and progress claims
- Assisting the PM with head contract progress claims
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a Contracts Administrator role where you have delivered high end, luxury projects (ideally apartments) from start to finish, locally here in Melbourne.
- Ideally minimum 1-2 projects delivered from start to finish.
- Ambition to commit to a company for the long term
- Good presentability to be able to speak to high net worth clients
- High amount of interest and passion in luxury projects
- Degree/trade qualification related to construction
What you’ll get in return
- One of the household names in the luxury space – clients flock to them to build their projects.
- Opportunity to work on an extremely high end, architectural project where each residence is averaging over $4m build cost.
- Work for a stable company who have a huge pipeline of luxury projects
- A supportive team with experienced leaders who have worked for some of the biggest builders in Melbourne.
- Work based on-site in Toorak as well as in the office on Southbank
- Very quick progression opportunities to PM
- Financially solid operator with a strong balance sheet and repeat subcontractors
What to do next
Click “Apply” or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the opportunity or to introduce yourself and have an informal, confidential conversation about the role please call Will Walker on 0472 723 685.